As we’re anticipating Instant Pot to launch their newest electric pressure cooker: Instant Pot Max, they have instead surprised the community with a new high-performance blender – Instant Pot Ace Blender!!
What comes as a shocker is its’ huge price cut from the dominant players (like our beloved Vitamix) at $99 USD (compare to Vitamix at ~$400+ USD)!
So what’s special about this Instant Pot Blender?
What can you make with Instant Pot Ace Blender?
Besides the usual capabilities of a regular blender, you can use this powerful blender to make the following with a press of a button:
- Smoothie & Non-Dairy Milks (i.e. almond, nut, rice, soy, oat milk)
- Ice Cream & Frozen Treats
- Hot Soups
- Baby Food
- Dips, Spreads, Sauces
Instant Pot Blender boasts its capability to combine boiling & blending through the Hot Blending Program. So you can use fewer appliances and make “one-pitcher meals”!
Instant Pot Ace 60 Blender Features
- Display: LED display – 8 Built-in Programs; Low / Medium / High (as shown in below photo)
- Display shows real-time Cooking Temperatures & Cooking Time
- 8 Built-in Blending Programs (4 Cold, 4 Hot): Smoothie, Purée, Ice Cream, Crushed Ice, Soy Milk, Rice Milk, Almond, Nut/Oat Milk, and Soup
- 3 Manual Blending Speeds: Low / Medium / High
- Pulse Feature: can break up chunky food and make thick & heartier recipes
- Clean Feature: can remove food debris and residue from pitcher
- Accessories: food tamper, measuring cup, cleaning brush, strainer bag
- Premium-Quality Glass Pitcher: special tempered glass to withstand high temperatures
- Concealed Heating Element Under Pitcher: has the capability to heat up food
- Quiet Motor – have yet to test it for ourselves to see how quiet it is!
Instant Pot Ace 60 Blender Specifications
- Size: 60 oz | 1.75 L
- Watts: 700W Blending & 600W Heating
- Weight: 7 lb | 5.3 kg
- Dimensions: 9.21 x 8.27 x 19.17 in | 23.4 x 21 x 48.7 cm
- Motor: 23,000 RPM
- Warranty: 12 months
Where to buy Instant Pot Ace 60 Blender?
It’s now available for pre-order at Walmart for $99. It shows that it’ll be available in Walmart stores starting Tues, Sep 25, 2018!
This new Instant Pot Ace Blender sure looks promising. Can’t wait to get our hands on it and have a run with it! 🙂
What do you think of this new Instant Pot Blender? Share with us in the comments!
Looking for Easy Recipes? Check out our handpicked Instant Pot Recipes! 🙂