Cook Buttery Sweet Instant Pot Carrots in 15 mins! Super easy & tasty Instant Pot Vegetable Side Dish your family will enjoy. Yes, even the picky little eaters…hehe~ 😉
What are your favorite side dishes to make?
Mashed Potatoes? Sweet Potatoes? Beets? Baked Potatoes? Share with me in the comments! 🙂
These humble yet surprisingly tasty Buttery Candied Carrots are one of the easiest side dishes to throw together last minute. They’ve never ceased to surprise our lovely guests.
Time to be comforted by carrots. You know, it doesn’t have to be chocolate or wine. 😉
Let’s get started and cook some Buttery Sweet Carrots in Instant Pot!
Instant Pot Carrots
Make these humble yet tasty Buttery Candied Instant Pot Carrots! One of the easiest side dishes to cook last minute. They never cease to surprise our guests. Yes, even the picky little eaters! 😉 Enjoy~
- 1 pound (454g) baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons (28g) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons (25g) brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon (2.8g) table salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Pressure Cook Carrots: Pour 1 cup (250ml) cold water, then place a stainless steel steamer basket in Instant Pot. Add 1 lb (454g) carrots in steamer basket. Pressure Cook at High Pressure for 2 minutes, then Quick Release.
- Make Buttery Sweet Carrots: Set aside the pressure cooked carrots. Discard the water in inner pot. Towel dry inner pot, then heat up the Instant Pot using the "Saute" button. Once the indicator says HOT, add in 2 tbsp (28g) unsalted butter. Add in the cooked carrots, 2 tbsp (25g) brown sugar, and ½ tsp (2.8g) table salt. Saute for roughly 2 minutes until the sugar melts and coat the carrots.
- Serve Carrots: Serve this Super Easy Buttery Sweet Instant Pot Carrots with your favorite main dishes. Enjoy!~ 🙂
♥ Spread the Love by sharing your food photo with hashtag #AmyJacky on Facebook or Instagram, so we can see it and others can enjoy it too! Thank you 🙂
Rate the Recipe: If you've tried the recipe, don't forget to Rate the Recipe in the Comments Section. Thank you! 🙂
Step-by-Step Instant Pot Carrots Guide
Super simple ingredients for this tasty glazed carrots recipe 🙂
Pressure Cook Carrots
Pour 1 cup (250ml) cold water, then place a stainless steel steamer basket in the Instant Pot.
Place 1 lb (454g) carrots in the steamer basket.
Close lid and turn Venting Knob to Sealing position.
Pressure Cooking Method: Pressure Cook at High Pressure for 2 minutes, then Quick Release.
Once the pressure cooking cycle ends, carefully turn the Venting Knob to Venting position to release all the pressure.
Open the lid once the Floating Valve has dropped.
Make Buttery Sweet Carrots
Set aside the pressure cooked carrots.
Discard water in the inner pot.
Towel dry the Instant Pot inner pot, then heat up the Instant Pot using the “Saute” button.
Once the indicator says HOT, add 2 tbsp (28g) unsalted butter in Instant Pot.
Add in the cooked carrots, 2 tbsp (25g) brown sugar, and ½ tsp (2.8g) table salt.
Saute for roughly 2 minutes until the sugar has melted and coated on the carrots.
Serve Instant Pot Carrots
Serve this Buttery Sweet Candied Instant Pot Carrots with your favorite main dishes.
Enjoy your Glazed Instant Pot Carrots!~ 🙂