Step-by-Step Guide on how to cook Buttery Sweet Instant Pot Carrots in 15 mins! Super easy & tasty Instant Pot Vegetable Side Dish your family will enjoy. Yes, even the picky little eaters.
What are your favorite side dishes to make?
Mashed Potatoes? Sweet Potatoes? Beets? Baked Potatoes? Share with me in the comments! 🙂
These humble yet surprisingly tasty Buttery Candied Carrots are one of the easiest side dishes to throw together last minute. They’ve never ceased to surprise our lovely guests.
Time to be comforted by carrots. You know, it doesn’t have to be chocolate or wine. 😉
Let’s get started and cook some Buttery Sweet Carrots!
Step-by-Step Instant Pot Carrots Guide
Super simple ingredients for making tasty glazed carrots in Instant Pot.
Pressure Cook Carrots
Pour 1 cup (250ml) cold water, then place a stainless steel steamer basket in the Instant Pot.
Place 1 lb (454g) carrots in the steamer basket.
Close lid and turn Venting Knob to Sealing position.
Instant Pot Carrots Cooking Time: Pressure Cook at High Pressure for 2 minutes, then Quick Release.
Once the pressure cooking cycle ends, carefully turn the Venting Knob to Venting position to release all the pressure.
Open the lid once the Floating Valve has dropped.
Make Buttery Sweet Carrots
Set aside the pressure cooked carrots.
Discard water in the inner pot.
Towel dry the Instant Pot inner pot, then heat up the Instant Pot using the “Saute” button.
Once the indicator says HOT, add 2 tbsp (28g) unsalted butter in Instant Pot.
Add cooked carrots, 2 tbsp (25g) brown sugar, and ½ tsp (2.8g) table salt in Instant Pot.
Saute for roughly 2 minutes until the sugar has melted and coated on the carrots.
Serve Instant Pot Carrots
Serve this Buttery Sweet Candied Carrots with your favorite main dishes. Enjoy~
Tools for Carrots Instant Pot Recipe
Instant Pot Carrots
- 1 pound (454g) baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons (28g) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons (25g) brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon (2.8g) table salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
♥ Share this Recipe so We can create more yummy recipes for you. Thank you 🙂
- Pressure Cook Carrots: Pour 1 cup (250ml) cold water, then place a stainless steel steamer basket in Instant Pot. Add 1 lb (454g) carrots in steamer basket. Pressure Cook at High Pressure for 2 minutes, then Quick Release.
- Make Buttery Sweet Carrots: Set aside the pressure cooked carrots. Discard the water in inner pot. Towel dry inner pot, then heat up the Instant Pot using the "Saute" button. Once the indicator says HOT, add in 2 tbsp (28g) unsalted butter. Add in the cooked carrots, 2 tbsp (25g) brown sugar, and ½ tsp (2.8g) table salt. Saute for roughly 2 minutes until the sugar melts and coat the carrots.
- Serve Carrots: Serve this Super Easy Buttery Sweet Instant Pot Carrots with your favorite main dishes. Enjoy!~ 🙂
Other Instant Pot Side Dishes
All Our Pressure Cooker Recipes
*Disclosure: We are an Amazon Influencer/Amazon Associate. This means that if you decide to purchase items or services on Amazon through our links on Pressure Cook Recipes to Amazon, Amazon will send a small commission to us at no additional costs to you. Thank you!