Decorate your #ChristmasGive with our adorable exclusive Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags!
Christmas is definitely my all time favorite holidays!
This year, we’re trying something new & making it extra special for you.
After a long wait, we’re thrilled to launch our #ChristmasGive Challenge!
What is the #ChristmasGive Challenge?
For the whole month of December, we’ll publish a series of new Instant Pot Food Gift Recipes.
Our hope is to encourage you to make these delicious homemade gifts for your family, friends, or even strangers.
We don’t know where this will go, but together, we can (and we will!) spread some love and happiness in our local communities.
Come join us for some fun #ChristmasGive Challenge!!
Read more: #ChristmasGive Challenge
Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags!
As our little #ChristmasGive to you – we’ve personally designed some cute Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags!!
- Color Printer
- 8.5″ x 11″ (Letter) White Cardstock or Photo Paper – We used Canon Matte Photo Paper 45lb
- Paper Trimmer or Scissors
- Scrapbook Punch or Hand Punch/Hole Punch
- Decorations: Baker’s Twine, Ribbons, Stickers…etc.
- Download our exclusively designed #ChristmasGive Gift Tags
- Use a Color Printer to print the file on White Cardstock
- Use Paper Trimmer or scissors to cut the tags out.
- Use Hand Punch to punch a hole on the tags
- Customize & decorate the gift tags. Then, tie them onto the #ChristmasGive Jars or Boxes!
Download Here: Free #ChristmasGive Gift Tags
What do you think of the Christmas Gift Tags? Let us know in the comments below. 🙂
Have fun cooking & crafting for the Christmas Holidays!
One #ChristmasGive at a time
Looking for Christmas Recipes?
Check out our Growing Collection of Instant Pot Christmas Recipes!