Craving for Chinese food? Skip the takeout and make these Pressure Cooker Chinese Recipes & Instant Pot Chinese Recipes at home!
More than your average takeout…
Addictive caramelized Char Siu (Chinese BBQ Pork), classic favorite Beef and Broccoli, popular dim sum Shumai (Shrimp & Pork Dumplings), comforting Congee Jook…
Bookmark these 25+ Pressure Cooker Chinese Recipes!
Get ready for a blast of bold Chinese flavors right in your kitchen! 😀
We categorized the Pressure Cooker Chinese Recipes in 4 sections:
*You can click on the link to jump to a particular section.
ONE POT MEALS – RICE DISHES & CONGEE
1. Pressure Cooker Hainanese Chicken Rice (海南鷄腿飯)
Super easy classic complete meal with a rich chicken soup & 2 sauces done in under an hour!
4-ingredients, 5-mins prep. One of our lazy go-to Pressure Cooker Chinese Recipes!
3. Instant Pot Pork Chops in HK Tomato Sauce (港式茄汁豬扒)
Done in 30 mins: tender & moist pork chops drizzled with my favorite comforting umami sauce.
4. General Tso’s Instant Pot Shredded Chicken (左宗棠手撕雞)
Low carb lettuce wrap inspired by the legendary General Tso’s Chicken! Addictive sweet & sour sauce with a tad spicy kick. You can also pair it with rice, noodles, or your favorite side dishes.
5. Pressure Cooker Chicken and Rice (北菇滑雞蒸飯)
Easy, fast one pot meal for busy weeknights: tender chicken, juicy mushrooms & fragrant rice.
6. PIP: Portuguese Pressure Cooker Chicken and Rice (焗葡國雞飯)
See Pot-In-Pot (PIP) in action with this Macanese classic favorite. Aromatic coconut turmeric sauce topped with creamy melted cheese.
Finally developed this pressure cooker congee recipe just the way Jacky remembers it from his favorite hawker!
8. Pressure Cooker Pork Chops in HK Onion Sauce (港式洋葱豬扒)
Mommy! This is so yummy! Can you teach me?
Jacky’s mom taught him how to make this Hong Kong style Onion Pork Chops when he was 9! 🙂
So moist & tender! Sweet & savory flavors with slight melty texture. Your taste buds will scream for more!
10. Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry (西蘭花炒牛肉)
Classic favorite! Deliciously tender beef & crunchy broccoli soaked in bold garlicky ginger sauce.
11. Shumai (Shrimp & Pork Dumplings) (蝦肉燒賣)
Dim Sum Time! Deliciously satisfying mouthfeel. Great make ahead freezer meals!
12. Instant Pot Three Cup Chicken (San Bei Ji 三杯鷄)
Have a taste of Taiwan with this Classic Signature Taiwanese Comfort Food. Tender chicken soaked in fragrant, savory-spiced & slightly sweet secret sauce.
13. Easy Pressure Cooker Salt Baked Chicken (鹽焗雞腿)
Super tender pressure cooker chicken recipe inspired by the well-loved traditional Hakka Salt Baked Chicken.
14. Honey Soy Chicken Wings (蜜汁豉油雞翼)
Make big batch of chicken wings for parties, picnics, or BBQ. Done in less than an hour (include marinating).
15. Pressure Cooker Spare Ribs with Black Bean Sauce (豉椒蒸排骨)
Super easy 5-mins prep to make this moist & tender pressure cooker spare ribs.
Get a taste of Taiwan! Classic bouncy & crisp Pork Hock dipped into addictive homemade secret sauce.
Classic flavorful chilled appetizer. Perfect for potlucks, parties, dinner gatherings, dinner.
18. Easy Coca Cola Pressure Cooker Chicken Wings (可樂鷄翼)
Super easy classic pressure cooker chicken wings done in 25 mins (no need to marinate).
VEGETABLES, EGGS & SOUP
Super easy 5-ingredient, silky smooth eggs that literally melt in your mouth.
20. Pressure Cooker Pork Shank Carrots Soup (青紅蘿蔔豬腱湯)
According to Chinese medicine, this soup can clear away internal “heat”, improve digestive system, & “clear” throat & cough.
21. Pressure Cooker Broccoli with Garlic (蒜香西蘭花)
22. Soy Sauce Eggs (滷水蛋)
Smooth egg whites infused with homemade Chinese Master Stock.
SNACKS, DESSERTS, DRINKS
23. Nian Gao (Chinese New Year Cake) (年糕)
Bless your loved ones with this traditional Sticky Sweet Chinese Rice Cake! It symbolizes prosperity for the coming year. 🙂
24. Pressure Cooker Corn on the Cob – Taiwanese Street Food (台式夜市烤玉米)
Make these juicy Corn on the Cob brushed with sweet & savory secret sauce, with a spicy kick.
25. Chinese Sour Plum Drink (Suanmeitang) (冰鎮酸梅湯)
Must-have with Hot Pot! Healthy natural drink that soothes throat, quenches thirst & relieves heat.
26. Adzuki Beans (Red Beans) Coconut Popsicles (紅豆椰汁雪條)
5 ingredients + no pre-soaking to make these flavorful popsicles packed with sweet & nutty beans.
27. Chinese Master Stock (滷水汁)
Savory & fragrant stock full of pungent Chinese spices, commonly used for poaching or braising meat.
*Be sure to bookmark this page as we continue to expand our list of Instant Pot Chinese Recipes & Pressure Cooker Chinese Recipes! 😀
Have fun making these Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Chinese Recipes!
Craving more? Subscribe to Pressure Cook Recipes to get our newest recipes delivered straight to your inbox.