Want to host the BEST, unforgettable, and delicious party of the year? Wow your guests with this handpicked collection of Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Party Food Recipes!
Hosting parties are both fun and stressful. But, it’ll be all worth it when everyone has a great time.
Our Key to an Amazing Party: Good company with full bellies! 😀
Grab your Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker & get ready for some pressure cooking fun!
Your guests will be impressed 😉
Here are 27+ Instant Pot Party Food Recipes for you!
INSTANT POT APPETIZERS
1. Last Minute BBQ Pressure Cooker Chicken Wings (Super Easy)
Super easy 2-ingredient finger-licking wings ready for your party in 35 mins.
Feel free to add in honey or your favorite spices.
2. Pressure Cooker Meatballs in Easy Tomato Sauce (Make-Ahead!)
Your guests will love the smoky flavors & juicy textures of these homemade Umami Cheesy Bombs.
Impress your friends by serving them in mini meatball sliders. 🙂
3. Stuffed Instant Pot Chicken Breast (Fancy Yet Easy)
Brighten your party with this fancy yet easy Umami Chicken Roulade! Made with 7 simple ingredients.
4. Instant Pot Deviled Eggs (Party-Favorite)
Our easy go-to party-favorite appetizer. Creamy & rich Deviled Eggs with a tad spicy twist.
Tender & moist ribs done in an hour!
Incredible depths of smoky & sweet flavors made with homemade dry rub and BBQ sauce.
6. Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork (Make Ahead!)
You won’t regret making this irresistibly juicy, sweet & smoky BBQ Pulled Pork for your party.
Serve as sliders, burgers, wraps, on rice, or on nachos.
7. General Tso’s Instant Pot Shredded Chicken (Low Carb!)
Low carb lettuce wrap inspired by the legendary General Tso’s Chicken. Addictive sweet & sour sauce with a tad spicy kick.
You can also pair it with rice, noodles, or your favorite side dishes.
8. Pressure Cooker Turkey Meatballs with Mushroom Gravy (Make-Ahead!)
Crowd-pleasing juicy homemade turkey meatballs, drizzled with fragrant umami mushroom gravy.
Fall-off-the-bone tender & moist ribs with finger-licking caramelized Kalbi marinade.
10. BBQ Instant Pot Ribs (Super Easy 4 Ingredients)
Make this super easy no fuss 4-ingredient ribs done in 40 mins!
Make big batch of wings for parties, picnics, or BBQ. Done in less than an hour (including marinating).
12. Soy Sauce Eggs (滷水蛋)
A classic Chinese party appetizer!
Classic flavorful Chinese chilled appetizer. Perfect for potlucks, parties, and dinner gatherings.
INSTANT POT ENTREE
14. Easy Instant Pot Chili (Easy Done in an Hour!)
Crowd favorite Chili done in an hour!
Loaded with umami & spicy flavors, this will satisfy your guests’ cravings for hearty comfort food.
15. Loaded Instant Pot Mac and Cheese (Kid-Friendly!)
Perfect way for your party guests to indulge…
7 months in the making…Recreated one of Tokyo’s most highly rated Japanese Curry Beef Stew with simple everyday ingredients. Your guests will gobble this up in no time!
Char siu is a popular potluck dish to bring to parties amongst the Chinese.
So moist & tender! Sweet & savory flavors with slight melty texture. Your guests will beg for more.
Soul-satisfying classic American Instant Pot Beef Stew in half the cooking time.
Make a big batch and turn this into a Portuguese Chicken and Rice Casserole. Aromatic coconut turmeric sauce topped with creamy melted cheese.
Free your oven-space and make this incredibly moist & smoky meatloaf in pressure cooker.
21. Pressure Cooker Mac and Cheese (Kid-Friendly!)
Easy winner with the little ones or those young at heart 😉.
Dreamy & creamy Mac and Cheese with a smooth, gooey, & rich cheddar cheese sauce.
Hearty pot roast made with tender & juicy beef soaked in deliciously rich umami gravy.
23. BONUS: Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
Can never say no to fluffy & creamy butter garlic mashed potatoes 😉
INSTANT POT DESSERTS
Bring your party to a climax with your very own homemade New York Cheesecake.
*Note: Included instructions & tips for smooth & creamy Cheesecake OR rich & dense Cheesecake.
25. Instant Pot Cheesecake Creme Brulee Bites (Crowd-Pleaser)
26. Pressure Cooker Flan (Creme Caramel) (Make-Ahead!)
Wrap up your party by impressing them with this divinely sweet & creamy flan.
27. Green Tea Coconut Creme Brulee (Make Ahead!)
Perfect fancy dessert to pamper your guests. ?
28. Chocolate Covered Instant Pot Cheesecake Bites (Make Ahead!)
Your chocolate-loving guests will love you to bits for these heavenly bites.
*Be sure to bookmark this page as we continue to expand our list of Instant Pot Party Food Recipes & Pressure Cooker Party Food Recipes!
Time to impress your guests. Have an amazing party! 🙂
Craving more? Subscribe to Pressure Cook Recipes to get our newest recipes delivered straight to your inbox.
Subscribe & Never Miss a Recipe!
Tested Pressure Cooker Recipes Delivered To Your Inbox Weekly. 100% Free
* Disclosure: If you decide to purchase items on this page, Amazon will send a small commission to support Pressure Cook Recipes at no additional costs to you. These commissions will help cover our operation costs to keep this site running. Thank you for your support!