1) Amount of Spinach: Adjust the amount of spinach according to your preference on how spinach-dense or creamy you want the dip to be.
2) Instant Pot Duo Crisp’s Saute Function: Press "Saute" button to "Saute Lo", then press "Start".
3) Substitute for Fresh Onion & Garlic: If you are tight on time, you can skip Step 1 and use ¼ tsp garlic powder and ¼ tsp onion powder instead in Step 2.
4) Reserve Some Cheese for Melting Step: If you are planning to melt some cheese on top, remember to save 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese for Step 4.
5) Cooking Time Adjustment for Bigger/Smaller Pan: Since we fully packed a 6x3 cake pan with spinach artichoke dip, we will need a slightly longer cooking time.
6) Toasting Baguette Slices with Air Fryer Function: It took 3 - 4 minutes on the trivet at 400°F to lightly toast baguette slices with Instant Pot Duo Crisp's airfryer function.
*Rate the Recipe: If you've tried the recipe, don't forget to Rate the Recipe in the Comments Section. Thank you!
- 7x3 Cake Pan: Pressure cook at High Pressure for 12 minutes + 10 minutes Natural Release.
- 6oz Ramekins: Pressure cook at High Pressure 7 minutes + 10 minutes Natural Release.
Calories: 217kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 311mg | Potassium: 188mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 4098IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 224mg | Iron: 1mg